Spring Nature Immersion
In these special times, we need to take care of ourselves, find ways to relax, nourish our bodies, minds, and souls. Nature is the most direct gateway to reconnect with yourself, get a deep feeling of well-being, open your senses, and at the same time, reinforce your immune system.
Come and join us in this retreat in a cozy Swiss chalet at Chateau D’oex – Gstaad Valley surrounded by the pristine alpine environment. A chance to unwind, adventure, celebrate your link to mother earth and reconnect with your inner self.
This event is facilitated by Ruta Mikulenaite, Nature Therapy Guide, and Outdoor Coach. Ruta, nature therapy guide, and Vanessa, yoga teacher, combine their unique experience and energies. They invite you to explore the infinite beauty of nature and reconnect with your true self. After excellent outcome and participants’ feedback, this will be already the 3rd retreat that Ruta and Vanessa co-organise.
What’s the plan?
We will have the following activities during the retreat:
- Hiking. We will hike in the surrounding areas of the chalet on various days. The hikes are suitable for all hiking levels. On a day when you might not feel like hiking, you may just relax on a long comfy chair and enjoy the mountains and forest of the gorgeous Pays d’Enhaut region.
- Nature Connection Practices. Forest Therapy is the art of connecting nature with your senses. It’s a research-based framework for supporting healing and wellbeing through immersion in forests and other natural environments
- Yoga Practice. The Yoga practice is open to all levels. The morning class focuses on waking up the body, stimulating the harmonious flow of energy in the muscles, joints, and organs. The evening class (Yoga Nidra or chanting bowls) is aimed at offering a deep and relaxing state of mind.
- Creative experience
- Local vegetarian food
- Typical Sauna, hot tub
You will stay in an authentic Swiss chalet located in a pristine and wild Chateau D’oex- Gstaad Valley, a place still full of traditions and original lifestyle. The chalet is surrounded by the mountains and forest of the gorgeous Pays d’Enhaut region. This valley is reachable by public transport (gorgegous belle epoque train) and it’s 1h 40min drive from Geneva and 2h 50min drive from Zurich.
Immerse into Swiss life while staying in this beautiful jewel chalet which has full comfort, the charm of 200 years, and even a private Spa.
Hiking and yoga are suitable for all levels.
The price for this event is CHF 1150.
What does the price include?
- Includes accommodation, food, and retreat facilitation, accompanied by two highly qualified professionals.
- All activities during the retreat
- Carefully selected and prepared hiking routes in the local area
- 3-night accommodation in a single room, with a private bathroom, at the local Chalet
- 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners (at the Chalet), and 4 picnic-lunches (meals will be adapted according to your key habits and possible allergies)
- Mountain snacks, tea, and coffee
- Drinks during meals: water, coffee, tea
What does the price NOT include?
- Transportation to and to from the retreat location (a WhatsApp group will be created to help getting organised, car-pooling etc…)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks during dinner
- Possible extra nights before or after the retreat (possible to arrange)
Once registered, please pay a 50% deposit within 7 days and the balance before 13 April.
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood, and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.