Touring Monkeys (“The Organiser”) cannot be held responsible for anything that can happen during the organised activities (“The Events”) that might result directly or indirectly from these Events.
All individuals (“The Participants”) who sign up for one of the Events agree that they have read, understood and will adhere to the below Terms and Conditions:
- I am aware that the Events organised by the Organiser involve the possibility of injury or death. I understand that sole responsibility for my personal safety remains with me, including my physical and emotional preparation and fitness to participate in these activities. I am responsible for my own judgement, choices and actions.
- It is my responsibility to make sure that I am insured against any risks associated with the Events.
- I am aware that some of the Events can be held on public roads and paths and that the Organiser cannot be held responsible for actions, accidents or incidents caused by third parties and other road users.
- I undertake and agree to remove myself from participation if I sense or observe any unusual hazard or unsafe condition, or if, during the Event, I feel unable or unfit to safely continue for any reason.
- The Organiser reserves the right to stop me from participating in the Events if my physical condition is not sufficient or if my equipment is not safe.
- I give the Organiser a full release of liability for any loss, damage, injury or expense that I may suffer as a result of my participation in any part or parts of the Events, due to any cause whatsoever including any form of negligence.
- I understand it is my responsibility to ensure that I am physically and mentally fit to take part in an Event. If I suffer from any medical condition or illness that may affect my fitness or ability to take part in this Event, it is my personal choice to take part and the Organiser accepts no liability for exacerbating my condition or any ill effects I may suffer during or after the Event.
- I am aware that the conduct of an outdoor event depends on uncontrollable external factors, including weather conditions. If the weather does not permit the conduct of the Event as initially planned, the Participants agree that the Organiser will adapt the programme to make sure that all Participants remain safe.
Payment and Refund Policy
Your booking is only confirmed once your 50% deposit has been received. The balance must be paid one month before the start of your trip. If, at the time of booking, your event start date is less than one month away, the full balance is payable immediately.
Your deposit is non-refundable. Our cancellation policy is as follows:
- Up to 30 days before the start of the Event: 50% refund
- Less than 30 days before the start of the Event: 0%
You can, however, recover your payments by selling your place to someone else meeting the fitness requirements of the event. You are responsible for the sale of your place.
In the very unlikely event that the Organiser has to cancel the Event, you will be offered an alternative Event or a full refund.
However, we regret this does not apply in the event of circumstances beyond our control, for example industrial disputes or adverse weather conditions. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance which will cover you for this.
These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Events shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Event following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to [email protected]