Classic cross-country skiing lesson in Klosters – Intermediate
Cross-country skiing is considered one of the healthiest sports. More than 75km of cross-country skiing pistes in Davos Klosters provide boundless variety in a beautiful landscape.
You might have some previous experience, and you’re looking to practice more and improve your technique.
In this 2-hour lesson, you will refresh the basics of classic cross-country skiing, practice and learn new skills.
This event is led by Otto van Andel, cross-country skiing instructor.
What’s the plan?
Meet Otto at Diethelmpromenade car park (5 min walk from the train station Klosters Platz) at 09:30. The course finishes around 11:30.
Basic previous cross-country skiing experience is needed.
How to get there
If you are traveling by public transport, we recommend you to take the following:
- Zurich HB 07:07 – 08:59 Klosters Platz (via Landquart) if you need to rent the equipment, or Zurich HB 07:38 – 09:26 Klosters Platz (via Landquart) if you bring your equipment
- Klosters Platz 11:57 – 13:53 Zurich HB (via Landquart) – unless you want to stay in Klosters after the course to keep practicing!
If you are traveling by car, you can park at the meeting point directly (Diethelmpromenade car park).
- Base layers
- Leggings or skiing trousers
- Down jacket
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm hat
- Thin gloves
- Thick gloves
Technical gear (can be rented out – see “Equipment rental”)
- Classic cross-country skis
- Classic cross-country skiing boots
- Cross-country skiing poles
- Sunscreen and lip protector
- Plasters and basic medicine
You have the possibility to rent the equipment (Nordic Set Classic) at INTERSPORT ANDRIST in Klosters, located between the train station and the meeting point. You can book it online in advance.
The price for this 2-hour lesson with a certified instructor is CHF 80. This does not include the equipment rental.
If you join another Beginner or Intermediate course for the same person with Touring Monkeys during the same season, you get a CHF 10 discount on the second course. Please contact us to get your voucher code.
- Min. 3 participants
- Max. 6 participants
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
- Mountain Brook 4-day Trekking Experience in Lauterbrunnen Valley
- 15 - 18 Jun 2023
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
View all comments