Morzine Spartan Race and Kayaking Weekend
We will meet in Geneva on Friday evening on 21 August and will drive to our accommodation near Morzine.
Kayak and/or stand up paddle rental in Thonon-Les-Bains on Lake Geneva
The main event, Spartan Race in Morzine, which is the global leader in obstacle course races.
You can sign up either for the
- Sprint (5K – 20 obstacles) or
- Super (20K – 25 obstacles)
Link for registration: https://www.spartanrace.fr/en/race/detail/5756/overview (the earlier you book it, the cheaper it is!).
When you register, you can choose the option to join an existing team, and here are the details:
- Team name: Touring Monkeys
- Team Password: MonkeysRunning2020
If you do not want to take part in the race, you can also organize your own activities on that day – there are plenty of things to do in the area!
To start the day and recover from the Spartan Race, we like to do some breathwork and meditation, for which you’re more than welcome to join. Then we will have brunch together and head back to Zurich.
What is included
- Transfer from Geneva to Morzine on Friday evening
- Transfers during the weekend
- Transfer back to Geneva on Monday
- Accommodation for 3 nights (exact location to be confirmed at a later stage)
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday and Sunday
- Brunch on Monday
- Kayak / Stand up paddle rental on Saturday
What is not included
- Transport to Geneva on Friday and from Geneva on Monday
- Dinner on Friday
- Registration for the Spartan Race on Sunday 23 August – Optional
Once registered, please make the payment within 15 days via Twint or bank transfer (we will send you our account details).
We look forward to seeing you!
Celine & Alex
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read our terms and conditions in the “What we’re about” section of our Meetup group and that you will adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Introduction to Outdoor Climbing Series – 2/3 – Lead Climbing
- 03 Jun 2023
- 8:45 am - 5:30 pm