X-Country Skate Skiing Lesson – Beginners & Intermediate
Cross-country skiing is considered one of the healthiest sports. With a little bit of momentum and the use of the poles, almost all muscles of the body are evenly stressed. More than 75 kilometres of skating pistes in Davos Klosters provide boundless variety in a beautiful landscape.
Our Cross-Country Ski Instructors will give you a 2-hour cross-country skate skiing lesson.
We will split the group into 2 groups:
- One for beginners to learn the basics of cross-country skiing and do a small loop (2km)
- One for intermediate where we will improve the technique and go for a longer loop (10km)
You will meet the skiing instructors at the start of the Loipe near Diethelmpromenade car park at 09:30 and will finish the course around 11:30am. You can then of course stay on the Loipe to practice what you’ve learned!
You have the possibility to rent the equipment (Nordic Set Skating) at Intersport Andrist, located between the train station and the meeting point. You can book it online in advance (https://www.intersportrent.ch/en/shop/shop/list?location-hint=1).
The price for the rental is CHF 39 for the day.
How to get there?
If you are traveling from Zurich by public transport, we recommend you to take the following transportation.
- Zurich HB 07:07 – 08:59 Klosters Platz (via Landquart) if you need to rent the equipment, or Zurich HB 07:38 – 09:26 Klosters Platz (via Landquart) if you bring your equipment
- Klosters Platz 11:57 – 13:53 Zurich HB (via Landquart)
The price for this 2-hour lesson with a certified instructor is CHF 75. This does not include the equipment rental.
Once registered, please pay the balance within 7 days.
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood, and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
- Introduction to Outdoor Climbing Series – 2/3 – Lead Climbing
- 03 Jun 2023
- 8:45 am - 5:30 pm