Canyoning Chli Schliere
Chli Schliere takes canyoning to the ultimate level! This canyon has high rappels, big jumps, fast slides and is considered the best in the region.
This event will be led by Niklaus Kretz, Canyoning Instructor.
Join by clicking on the links below:
What’s the plan?
Meeting in Alpnach Dorf at 10:00, where we will meet our canyoning guide.
The Chli Schliere canyon offers the perfect conditions for rappeling over waterfalls and sliding down into deep gorges, as well as the adrenaline rush of jumping or sliding down into the waters’ thundering depths!
No prior experience is needed. However, participants should be athletic, confident swimmers, not have a fear of heights and be willing to challenge themselves.
How to get there?
If you are traveling from Zurich by public transport:
- Zurich HB 08:35 – 10:01 Alpnach Dorf, Bahnhof (via Luzern)
The price for this event is CHF 200.
What does the price include?
- Guided canyoning (5 hours in total, approx. 3.5 hours in the canyon)
- Equipment: neoprene suit, t-shirt, helmet, canyoning shoes with neoprene socks, harness
- Snack after the tour
What does the price NOT include?
- Transport to/from Alpnach Dorf
- Packed lunch
- Packed lunch
Once registered, a 50% deposit is due within 7 days and the balance is due by 20 August 2021.
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood, and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.
- Mountain Brook 4-day Trekking Experience in Lauterbrunnen Valley
- 15 - 18 Jun 2023
- 10:00 am - 5:00 pm