Guided Snowshoeing Adventure in Val de Bagnes
In collaboration with our International Mountain Leader Julien, we propose you another snowshoeing trip. You and Julien will go explore the second biggest natural reserve of Switzerland, the Haut Val de Bagnes and its picturesque villages. Val de Bagnes is a fabulous destination for outdoor addicts and nature lovers. In winter, the region is a snowshoeing paradise.
What’s the plan? (Snowshoeing Adventure)
Saturday 7 March 2020
Arrival in Le Châble at 10.15 am and transfer to Lourtier by minibus. Snowshoeing to Brunet hut. Night in the hut.
Walking duration: 3-4 hours
Ascent: 900 meters
Sunday 8 March 2020
Snowshoeing at the foot of the Capucins, Mt Rogneux, and Becca Miedzo, and descent to Champsec.
Walking duration: 5-6 hours
Ascent: 750 meters
If you are traveling from Zurich by train:
Saturday 7 March 2020:
o Zurich HB 06:32 – 08:40 Lausanne (train)
o Lausanne 08:50 – 09:42 Martigny (train)
o Martigny 09:49 – 10:15 Le Châble (train)
Sunday 8 March 2020 (depending on the walking time):
o Le Châble 16:46 – 17:11 Martigny (train)
o Martigny 17:16 – 18:10 Lausanne (train)
o Lausanne 18:20 – 20:28 Zurich HB (train)
What does the price include (CHF220)?
– Minibus transfer from Le Châble to the hiking departure
– 2 days of guided snowshoeing with an International Mountain Leader
– Accommodation at Brunet hut on Saturday
– Dinner on Saturday
– Breakfast on Sunday
What does the price NOT include?
– Packed lunches
– Snowshoes (snowshoes can be rented for an additional CHF20 – please let us know when you sign up)
– Warm and waterproof clothes
– Ski trousers or gaiters
– Warm and waterproof hiking or snow boots
– Gloves, woolen hat, and buff
– Sleeping bag liner (blankets are provided)
– Snowshoes and trekking poles
– Packed lunches for Saturday and Sunday
– Simple first aid kit with things that you may need
Once registered, please make the payment within 15 days via Twint or bank transfer (we will send you our account details).
Celine & Alex
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read our terms and conditions in the “What we’re about” section of our Meetup group and that you will adhere to these terms and conditions.