Best New Year Celebration Trip to the Jungfrau!
How amazing is your end of the year going to be?
Join us for an unforgettable week in the stunning valley of Lauterbrunnen. Is there a better way to wrap up 2020 and celebrate the new year of 2021?
What’s the plan?
LIMITED SPACES! 8 in total and 4 left, so hurry up and get your spot reserved for:
- An unforgettable week of fun in the Jungfrau Ski Region
- Get your skis on and go location
- Don’t fancy skiing/snowboarding? There are loads of snowshoeing routes and other activities, including the longest sledging run in the world
- Complimentary use of the Central Sport ski, board, and boot depot
- 6 nights of accommodation in a stunning chalet in the car-free town of Wengen
- Raid-the-fridge policy, with snacks and drinks available at all time, as well as all you need to make packed lunches
- 4 dinners at the chalet, including New Year’s Eve dinner
- Champagne to celebrate the New Year
- Snowshoes and board games for you to use
- Best company, hosts, and way to end and start a year!
Located within a 5-minute walk from the village main street and train station, it’s perfect and easy to access location. The kitchen, living/dining area, and balcony offer breathtaking views of the Jungfrau and Silberhorn. There is an additional gathering space in the gallery on the first floor, with some sofas. The apartment has 3 bedrooms (a double room, a twin room, and a 4-person bedroom) and 2 bathrooms.
During the day we can be out together skiing, snowshoeing, sledging, walking… Or we can just meet for a glass of mulled wine in the sunshine if we want to do different activities. Everything is laid back and you can do as much or as little as you like.
In the evening, we will either enjoy a nice dinner at home or go out to local restaurants. We will also bring board games to play around the fire. Feel free to bring some too!
Pricing (New Year Celebration)
The cost for the week is CHF 1300 for all of the above.
What does the price NOT include?
- Transport to and from Wengen
- Ski passes
- Equipment rental (if you don’t have your own)
- Additional activities
- Your going outs
Once registered, please pay a 50% deposit within 7 days. The balance is due by 28 November 2020.
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood, and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.