Co-Working, Co-Living & Mountain Retreat in Ticino
Are you tired of working from home? Do you miss the social environment? What do you think of working with amazing views and great people during the longest days of the year?
Join us for a co-working week from 21 – 27 June at the stunning Villa Edera in the authentic village of Auressio, in the unspoilt nature of Valle Onsernone. A tremendous place where to work from, share ideas, enjoy meals, play games, enjoy the outdoors…
Whether outside in the garden, where there are chairs, tables, hammocks… or inside the lovely cozy working space, you get to choose where to work from during the day. Before and after work, you get to relax and have fun social activities (yoga, walks, runs, board games, fire pits…).
Breakfast will be waiting for you every morning, and there’s a raid-the-fridge policy for you to have snacks and prepare some sandwiches for your lunch, together with a daily summer salad. For dinner, we will take turns and work together to cook for the whole monkey tribe!
All of you will be free to organise your days the way you want, but here is an example of what a day there could be like: wake up with the sun and enjoy some sunrise yoga in the garden before joining everyone else for a nice and energizing breakfast. Spend the morning working inside the villa if it’s a bit chilly outside. Take your lunch break outside in the garden and enjoy a nice summer salad, before recharging your batteries with a nap in one of the hammocks. Bring your laptop to the garden and work a few more hours, this time in the shade of a tree. Wrap up work early to go for a walk or run up the mountains (maybe all the way to the Salmone peak at 1559m as we will have daylight until 10 pm). Get together for some beers before a nice barbecue in the garden. Play some board games or sit around the fire… And finally, go to bed to get some rest before another amazing day “in the office”!
During the weekend, there are so many activities we can do in the area: hiking, rock climbing, city sightseeing in Locarno or Lugano, water sports on the lakes, canyoning… The options are endless!
How to get there?
If you are traveling from Zurich by public transport, we recommend you to take the following transportation.
- Arrival on Monday 21 June: Zurich HB 08:05 – 10:50 Auressio, Paese
- Departure on Sunday 27 June: Auressio, Paese 17:03 – 19:55 Zurich HB
- Sleeping bag liner
- Yoga mat, if you want to take part in the yoga sessions
- Equipment you need according to what you’re planning to do: hiking shoes, trail running shoes, outdoor clothes…
The price for the full week is CHF 900. If you would like to join for Monday – Friday only (CHF 650), or for Friday – Sunday only (CHF 350), please message us. We will give priority to people signing up for the full week but will also open some spots for these other two options!
What does the price include?
- 6 nights of accommodation at Villa Edera Wild Valley Hostel, booked exclusively for us
- 6x Breakfasts (Tuesday – Sunday)
- 7x Lunches (Monday – Sunday)
- 6x Dinners (Monday – Saturday)
- “Raid-the-fridge” policy for snacks during the day
- Water, tea & coffee
- One yoga session a day to keep the physio away
- Ticino ticket: free public transportation in Ticino from Monday – Sunday
- New colleagues for a week
- A place for you to easily disconnect from work and relax
- Board games
- Fun social community
What does the price NOT include?
- Transport to/from Auressio
- Optional extra paying activities (canyoning, water sports…)
Once registered, please pay a 50% deposit within 7 days and the balance by 21 May 2021, one month before the event starts.
By signing up for this event, you agree that you have read, understood, and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions.