We gather one evening every month in our Book Club (with the possibility to join remotely) to discuss a book that all members have read and to select the next one together.
Themes vary from one month to the other: personal development, adventures, biographies of inspiring personalities, history…
If there is any book that you would like to suggest, please feel free to fill our dedicated form.
Canoeing in the Wilderness, by Henry David Thoreau
Discussion meeting on 22 October 2020.
- Man’s Search For Meaning: The classic tribute to hope from the Holocaust, by Viktor E Frankl
- Personality Isn’t Permanent: Break Free from Self-Limiting Beliefs and Rewrite Your Story, by Dr. Benjamin Hardy
- The Boy Who Biked The World (trilogy), by Alastair Humphreys
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less, by Greg McKeown
- The Four Hour Work Week, by Timothy Ferriss
- Voltaire, A Life by Ian Davidson
- Be Here Now, by Ram Dass